- BAPTISM welcomes people into the family of God. We encourage you to receive this precious sacrament as soon as possible. We offer classes on the first Sunday of every other month for parents preparing to have a child baptized.
- CHILDREN AND FAMILIES are offered an opportunity to learn Catholic doctrines and traditions. Children are prepared for participation in the Sacraments of First Reconciliation, First Communion, and Confirmation.
- CONFIRMATION: The Sacrament of Confirmation for candidates from our parish is usually celebrated at the Sacred Heart Cathedral. For information, contact Mr. Bernie Warren, Parish Sacramental Coordinator, at this address: <firstname.lastname@example.org> or Ms. Connie Fitch at <email@example.com>.
- MARRIAGE: Our Pre-Cana experience helps couples to prepare to receive the sacrament of matrimony. Couples interact with our marriage-preparation team and have the opporltunity to consider deeply the commitment that they will make to each other. Couples also take the 156-question F.O.C.C.U.S. Premarital Inventory. Couples should make arrangements six months in advance.
- RITE OF CHRISTIAN INITIATION FOR ADULTS (RCIA) is a journey in the discovery of the Roman Catholic faith. It involves instruction through readings, faith sharing, and presentations. Catechists and team members assist in instructing and mentoring participants. You are warmly invited to become a member of the RCIA process.
If you have questions about the Catholic Church or if you are seeking to grow in your understanding of how God is working in and through your life, please contact Amanda Rayburn at 334-3518 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.