Welcome to Children's Faith Formation!
We provide an array of opportunities to support Parents, God Parents, Guardians, relatives and friends in your efforts to foster a strong foundation in the Catholic Faith within your own family and our church family.
Along with opportunities to learn Catholic prayers, doctrine and traditions in an atmosphere of joy and gratitude, our program strives to promote an attitude of service to each other and to the community.
1. Check out these times for children's faith formation instruction:
- Sundays beginning on September 18:
Pre-K to Grade-5 at Guardian Angels Church at 10:30 a.m. to 11:45
- Wednesdays beginning on September 21:
Pre-K to Grade-5 at Guardian Angels Church at 3:30 p.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- Family Home Study Course
2. Then, register your child for a program that suits your family's needs by downloading this registration form and submitting it to one of the church offices.
3. After that, parents and children are invited to a "meet your catechist" brunch at Guardian Angels Church on Sunday September 11 at one of these times:
- First seating: 10:30 a.m.
- Second seating: 12:30 p.m.
Training for Volunteers
Our programs and community would be so much less with out the many dedicated wonderful volunteers who share their gifts with the community!
Our goal at the Parish of Marianne Cope is to provide more than adequate training and resources to support our volunteers in their efforts. We know that most of our volunteers are also parents, husbands, wives and grandparents as well as full time career people. All of these qualities are what add such richness to our community! With this in mind we try to make all training and enrichment opportunities and convenient as possible!
All volunteers who work with children or with vulnerable adults attend the mandatory Diocese Training for Creating a Safe Environment..
All volunteer Catechists (religion teachers) who commit to teaching a class or those who commit to leading in prayer our Liturgy of the Word with Children are continuously invited to opportunities to grow in faith. Such volunteers are invited to workshops offered through out the diocese and enrichment opportunities in our parish.
If you have questions please contact Amanda Rayburn at 334-3518 or at this e-mail address: email@example.com. Also contact Amanda if you have any interest in the ministries above