St. Marianne Cope Roman Catholic Parish
where stewardship is a way of life.
Come Journey With Us.
We are a Christ-centered community of Catholic Churches working towards the spiritual renewal of all. As we pursue that hope and dream together, our common Mission Statement calls us to carry on the work and teaching of Jesus Christ through imitation, proclamation, celebration, and social transformation.
Please enjoy exploring our Web site. If you have questions, please contact our main office at (585) 334-3518 and you will be transferred to the appropriate staff member.
- ST. JOSEPH'S CHURCH
1209 Rush Lima Rd. Rush, NY 14534
- CHURCH OF THE GOOD SHEPHERD
3318 E. Henrietta Rd. Henrietta, NY 14467
- GUARDIAN ANGELS CHURCH
2061 E. Henrietta Rd. Rochester, NY 14623
—Barbara Swiecki, Pastoral Administrator
- Check out our bulletins and featured news at this link.
- What is the "Year of Mercy"
- Are you a new parishioner? Please download and fill out the registration form at this link; Then, turn it in to any staff member at Sunday Mass. In that way we can better serve you..
- Coming on 27 June, Vacation Bible Camp! Check it out.
- Comments about this site may be submitted to the webmaster at <email@example.com>.